Credit Karma is a Free Service from an American Multinational Personal Finance company. Credit Karma was founded by Kenneth Lin, Nichole Mustard and Ryan Graciano on March 8, 2007.
The purpose of Credit Karma is basically providing an environment for Financial Management, tax training, overseer of unclaimed properties. However, they also provide a tool to identify credit report error.
Credit Karma Website www.creditkarma.com Walkthrough
Ceditkarma official website can be accessed via www.creditkarma.com. Simply open your browser on you either your mobile phone or desktop. Type in the following URL www.creditkarma.com and tap enter.
The website can be easily navigated by a novice. It has been simplified by the web developers. Some of the section found on the navigation are:
– Credit Cards: This includes some features related to Card management and types. If you are looking forward on identifying a credit card that best fits in with your way of living, then you should consider exploring this section.
– Loads: Looking forward to getting a Personal Loans, Home loans, Student loans, business loans and Auto loans. Then consider exploring this section as they are tons of profitable and reliable loan quote that are made easy for paying back. The system helps you Lower your monthly payment, Payoff mortgage faster, Save on interest and calculate if a refinancing is worth it or not.
– Auto: The Name Says it all, it is definitely related to cars. The Credit Karma Auto is a section with a sub category of Refinance MyLoan, Get a New Loan and Auto Insurance. Credit Karma gives you a hand full of trusted Auto Loan company. Go ahead, navigate to www.creditkarma.com and click on Auto for a bucket list.
– Resources: This Section comprises of Unclaimed Money, Reviews, Articles, Tools, Community, Blog, How it Works and much more
– Tax: You can file for free, No upselling, No hidden fees. You get a walk through on how to cover your bases on the Free Federal and State e-filling, The credit karma claims to keep your whole refund.
– How it works: You get brief and detailed information on how credit karma works.
How to Login to Credit karma Account
As said earlier. The developers of the platform have made things easy for any one to locate anything on the website. The process of Sign up is Free.
You can easily login to your account. By opening the following URL https://www.creditkarma.com/auth/logon on your browser on either your mobile device or Laptop/desktop.
Enter your Registered Credit Karma Email and Password. Click on login. If you have forgotten your login details, you can click on “Get help accessing your account”. You can select either “I forgot my password” or “I forgot the email address I use to sign in” and then, follow the onscreen to get back into your account.
How to Sign up
On your browser. Open https://www.creditkarma.com. Signup and Enter your email address and a strong Password. Click on Next to move to the next step. There are 3 Steps in the process of creating an account. Step 2, collects information details about yourself. Step 3 requires Identification Verification.
How it Works
The platform offers its users score point in a monetary form. Whereby the users, use a recommended loan company or service by the company and get a score for using the service.
Credit Karma offers an easy credit report personalization insight tools. A guide that helps its user understand their score. This gives the user insight on taking their next step. They also provide an intense monitoring system that helps their users detect identity theft.
Credit Score Check
You can check your Credit Score by navigating to the login section at the upper right angle of the credit karma website. Click on Login and enter your Email and password to view your credit score.