First source bank, founded by Christopher J. Murphy III in the year 1863. It has its headquarter in South Bend, Indiana. With the strong motto of ensuring satisfaction of their customers and to keep up the latest update or development in banking. 1st source bank provides a conducive, well secured and convenient banking for its users.
The bank has 79 branches in 17 countries in Indiana and Michigan, 21 special finance offices, other nine locations specialized in trust and in the management of private wealth and also the bank has other eight insurance offices.
In December 2014, First source renovated six other locations in fort Wayne, Indiana at the worth of $8 million. All the 8 locations of the bank in Fort Wayne don’t use tradition teller. Also, 1st source opened their other two new branches this year.
With First Source Bank – Online Banking, online access to your bank account is very conducive, convenient and secure. This article will enlighten you more on how to set up your online banking account, login to your account, reset the password if lost or forgotten.
Reason Why You Need First Source Online Banking
First Source Bank provides the following online banking services for its customers:
- Easy access in Making Account – Account transfer
- Paying bills conveniently without stress
- View report of the account with ease
- Make transfer between accounts without going to bank
- Setup alert for your account
How To Sign Up For First Source Bank Account
1st source bank allows an account holder with the bank to sign up for the online banking. If you are already a customer of first source bank and you are ready to sign up follow the following steps:
- Click on the sign up link at the bank official website.
- Provide answers to the questions in the sign-up form appropriately
- Click on “Accept terms and conditions”.
- Finally, click on the signup button you have successfully sign up for the bank’s online banking.
After doing all these the bank will approve your process.
How to Login Your Account
After signing up your account, the next step is to log in your account to give it a test. To login your account follow the procedures below:
- Go to the bank official website at www.1stsource.com or click HERE
- Enter your username and password in the manage your account section after that, click on the login box
- The service will grant you access to login. And also your online banking dashboard.
How to Reset Your Password
First source bank has unique attributes, which other online banking services lack, which is the ability to restore lost or forgotten password.
Restoring Your Username
To restore your username, follow the listed steps. In the web page of the bank website;
- Click on forgot password.
- After clicking on the forgot password, click on “I forgot my username”.
- Enter the email address used in the registration of the account, then click on the send button.
The 1st source bank will send your username to the registered email address.
To reset password
- In the webpage of the bank site, click on forget password
- Enter the information needed in the forgotten password form
- Once the bank verifies your account, you will receive a new password from the bank gent/customer representative.