Sasfin bank is a South Africa Bank that provides financial service for customers. The bank also specializes in providing a conducive banking service for commercial, entrepreneurs, corporate, and private members in South Africa. Sasfin bank is one of the best and leading banks in South Africa. The bank is one of the biggest financial institutions in South Africa.
The commercial banking service of this company includes vehicle fleet rental, trade, debtor, and plant etc. Sasfin bank also provides other services which are portfolio management. The portfolio service is asset management, discretionary and referral portfolio management, deal and advisory stockbroking etc. Stay with us on this platform to know about the login and sign in procedures of the bank.
How to apply for Sasfin account
Before you can have access to the bank, you have to register for an account. Follow the below guide on how to apply for an account. Sasfin bank is the best bank that is good for you in terms of their service and banking transaction. Quickly register for an account now to enjoy the benefit that the existing customers enjoy.
- Launch your browser and visit the account creation platform or simply click HERE.
- Select the type of account you wish to create either the personal account or business account.
- Choose the product you want to include in your application. Enter your first name, last name, Cellphone number and email address after that click on start application button.
- In the next page, you will be required to provide a copy of your identity document and proof of residence that is not Less than three months old.
- Click on continue button, you will be sent an OTP code on your Cellphone. Enter the last four digit of your cellphone so that you will receive the code.
- When you receive the code, input the code into the provided box and click on the continue button and follow the instruction to complete the process.
Sasfin iBank: Howto complete internet banking registration-
This is only applicable to users that have already registered for an account in any bank branch. This guide is to complete your registration process.
- Open any web browser and visit the official site or simply click HERE to move to the registration page.
- Enter the profile ID that you were given in the bank, your registered email address, activation reference, and password.
- Enter the password again to confirm it then enter the access code on that page and click on the submit button.
- With all your provided information the bank will carry out verification of your account and you will be a registered customer instantly.
How to log into Sasfin internet banking
- Launch your web browser and visit the official website @www.sasfin.com.
- The next step is to click on internet banking section then click on the ”login” button.
- Input your valid user ID and password, having done that click on the ”enter” button.
NOTE: For the protection of your account, if you enter an incorrect username or password five times, your account will be locked. The reason for this to protect your account and ensure you don’t dispose your account details to strangers.